Summer’s can be filled with a lot of “I’m bored” and “there’s nothing to do”. Always having amazing books around is a great response to these comments and to avoid the summer slide. We’ve put together our Summer Reading Ideas for Kids sheet to help you and your kids discover new books, log the ones you’ve read and keep track of how many in a sweet way! Just click on the link below, print it off and you’re good to go!
It’s best when printed on two pages, or back to back on thicker paper.
Summer Reading Ideas for Kids
- A book with a color in the title
- A book your friend loves
- A book you pick because you like the cover
- A book set in the summer
- A book with a lion, a witch or a wardrobe
- A book that is older than you
- A book based on a true story
- A book you loved…read it again!